Thank you for attending Microsoft Dynamics AX EMEA Technical Conference 2011.
I was given the privileges of presenting two sets of features that the Developer and Partners Tools team has been building in this release: Models and new features in MorphX. In the latter breakout Pawel Kruk gave us a deep-dive into the TFS integration with MorphX.
If you’d like to learn more about models, here is a great place to start: AX models - Part 1 - Deploying models
If you’d like to see some of the demos presented – they are just a click away:
- Seeing is believing - AX 2012 Creating an ISV Model
- Seeing is believing - AX 2012 Uninstalling the Upgrade model
- Seeing is believing - AX 2012 Developer Workspace
- Seeing is believing - AX 2012 X++ Editor
- Seeing is believing - AX 2012 Type Hierarchies
I had a great conference – I hope you did too?