Here is a list of getting started resources for learning ASP.NET Core (formerly known as ASP.NET 5).
- What is ASP.NET Core?
- Why build ASP.NET Core?
- Application anatomy
- Content root
- Web root
- Build web UI and web APIs using ASP.NET Core MVC
- Client-side development
- Next steps
- Introduction to ASP.NET 5
- Introduction to Visual Studio
- Introducing Model View Controller MVC
- Getting Started with Models, Views, and Controllers
- Debugging Web Applications
- Configuration Data
- Publishing Your Application
- Using Data with Entity Framework
- Exploring live.asp.net
- Managing Data on live.asp.net
- Advanced Features in live.asp.net