Commerce Server 2007 Partner Software Development Kit

Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 Partner Software Development Kit (SDK) makes available source code and documentation to customize the Commerce Server Business User tools – Catalog Manager, Marketing Manager, and Customer and Orders Manager – for redistribution to your customers (subject to terms of license).

Recommended System Requirements

• A computer with a 2.0 GHz or better processor

• 1.0 GB or more RAM

• 30 GB or more free hard disk space

• SQL Server 2005 SP1 or SQL Server 2000 SP4
Download the Partner SDK

Register to download the Commerce Server 2007 Partner SDK.

1. Ed says:

Any ideas when the starter site will be coming out?

2. MSDNArchive says:

Yes we are goin gto CTP this Friday so it should hit the web by the 28th.

[August 25th] The Starter Site is now CTP see my other post.

3. Max Akbar says:

Currently we are working hard on getting training materials ready for Commerce Serer 2007. We are hoping

4. jcarlosrestrepo says:

What about the source code of Catalog and inventory schema manager?

I need to fix a problem with this tool, but this is not included in the sdk

5. MSDNArchive says:

No, we don’t ship the source code for the Catalog and inventory schema manager, sorry.

Take a look at Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 Solutions Center and see if there is fix for it http://support.microsoft.com/ph/11723. If not then I would suggest you contact Product support http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms943709.aspx.

-Max

6. Sumit M says:

I want delete some property meta in commerce server 2007 but not able to find how to delete it. Can any body help me??

7. MSDNArchive says:

I am not sure I understand what you mean, but if you are trying to delete a Catalog Property then the first thing you need to make sure is that it’s not being used by productcategory definitions andor by InventoryCatalog meta data. Once you made sure that the property is not used then you can delete it using Catalog and Inventory Schema Manager.

I hope this points you in the right direction.

-Max

8. vaibhav sharma says:

How can I customize the business user applications of commerce server 2007 by using partner sdk.

9. MSDNArchive says:

Once you have downloaded the Partner SDK unzip the files and you should now have the source code and make your changes. Once you have made your changes then you can compile it and use that for your needs.

Good luck,

-Max

10. balupeter says:

Hi Max Akbar,

(i) i’ve created a new Mulitichoice property namely "Supplier Name" in Catalog Inventory and Schema Manger

(ii) i’ve created a new profile namely "Supplier Master" profile in Customer and Orders Manager.

My question is : The values for "Supplier Name" should be the list of Suppliers that has been added using Supplier Master Profile(Customers and Orders Manager)

-Peter

11. MSDNArchive says:

I am not sure I understand the question but I will do my best to answer it.

The two properties are separate form each other and you cannot use them to populate each other.

-Max