A new version of the SSIS connectors for Oracle and Teradata is now available from the Microsoft download site.
Performance Improvements for Oracle and Teradata Components
- Optimize conversion functions in the Oracle and Teradata source and destination components.
- A major performance enhancement for the Oracle destination component when set to work in fast-load mode. This was achieved by code optimization and removal of unnecessary overhead in the Oracle connector.
Additional Property Support for the Teradata Components
- Added support for the following properties in the Teradata destination:
– Robust: TPT Stream only
– ArraySupport: TPT Stream only.
– Buffers: TPT Stream only.
– BufferSize: TPT Load only.
- Added support for the following properties in the Teradata Source:
Support for TPT API Version 13 in the Teradata Components
Support was added for TPT API version 13 Edition 2 (184.108.40.206). Version 12 APIs are still supported.
Enhanced Logging for the Teradata Components
The DetailedTraceLevel property was added to the Teradata source and destination. This allows setting the TPT API tracing to different levels. Additional Property Support for the Teradata Components.
Query Banding is Supported by the Teradata Components
The Teradata source and destination support query banding. This allows charge back, monitoring, and governance. This is set by the new QueryBandSessionInfo property. See Additional Property Support for the Teradata Components.