If you run into a problem with Windows 10, or if you would like to make a suggestion, you can use the Feedback Hub app.
- Launch the Feedback Hub app. Do a search for the thing you're looking for. I used "usb" as an example.
- You can filter the category and subcategory down to make searching simpler. Note in the screenshot I have filtered down to Category: Devices and Drivers and Subcategory: Audio and sound.
- If you see your problem or suggestion listed already, use Upvote to reinforce it, and you're done!
- If it isn't there, congratulations - you are a pioneer! Use + Add new feedback
- You can select whether this is a problem or a suggestion. Give a quick summary in the title and more detail in the description. You can also attach screenshots or other files.
- If you are reporting a problem, it is very helpful for developers to have logs of the problem as it is happening.
- Use Recreate my problem > Start capture to start the log collection. Start capture will change to Stop capture.
- Make the problem happen.
- As soon as possible after the problem has happened, come back to the Feedback Hub and Stop capture. A "Recorded diagnostic data" file will be automatically attached to the feedback.
If you want to share a direct link to the feedback you filed, you can use the Copy link feature.
But how do you find it again?
Well, you could search for it. But there's a trick to make it easier. You can limit search results to feedback you have filed by clicking My feedback in the search screen. Use Sort: Most recent to get your most recently filed feedback at the top.
EDIT 2018-05-29: updated screenshots, removed references to Phone