Real World GridView is now on CodePlex

Yup.  I heard you (eventually).  You wanted easier access to the source code of Real World GridView.  Well, now you have it.  CodePlex is Microsoft’s new shared source development platform, and it should be much easier to use.  Give it a try, here’s the link:  I even checked-in some bug fixes you’ve been asking for to entice you to try the new site!

1. Vishal says:

Hi Matt

I have seen your Real gridView Control but does not work properly with Firefox.

Eg. Fixed header does not work in Firefox.

Can you plz suggest some solution for that.

2. Greg Finzer says:

I am trying to do a bulk update, insert, delete using the gridview.  The problem with the Bulk Edit grid is that it all items are in edit mode.  The specifications that we are coding to require that the user can insert rows, edit rows, and delete rows and then do a bulk update of it all.  Is this possible with the grid view?

3. Ian W says:

Any chance you will update this code?  Judging by the work items, there are several outstanding bug fixes – including one I want, which should make a DropDownField populate properly in an inserted row; for now, I’m going to have to work out what the issue is trying to say.

4. ydu says:

code for gridview edit,update,delete,cancel

5. Astha says:

Hi Matt,

I really need some help here. I have used your BulkEditGridView to do my updates on my grid-data. It works fine. But when I run some javascript on say checkbox click and then try updating, the feature do not recognise the changed row as dirty row and hence soes not edit it. Also when I hit update I get folowing error:

"Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster."

And I am not running the app from web-farm.

Please advise, any suggestion would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

6. 出会い says:

7. 小向美奈子 says:

8. 話題の小向美奈子ストリップを隠し撮り!入念なボディチェックをすり抜けて超小型カメラで撮影した神動画がアップ中!期間限定配信の衝撃的映像を見逃すな

9. カワイイ子ほど家出してみたくなるようです。家出掲示板でそのような子と出会ってみませんか?彼女たちは夕食をおごってあげるだけでお礼にHなご奉仕をしてくれちゃったりします

10. 右脳左脳 says:

11. セレブラブでは性欲のある男性を募集しています。セフレパートナーを探している20代・30代の女性たちが多数登録されています。セレブと遊びたい、Hがしたいという方は無料登録からどうぞ

12. 逆援助 says:

セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?

13. 救援部 says: