The Microsoft UK Architect Council Meeting
8 & 9 June 2009
Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
On the afternoon of the second day the Council broke into 3 groups to discuss interoperability in the context of
- Security & Identity
The groups were asked to consider the following questions:
- What does interoperability mean and what is its relevance to this area?
- What are your experiences on interoperability in this area?
- What are the challenges/opportunities?
- What the outcomes being achieved through interoperability in relation to this area?
- What does interoperability have to deliver?
And were asked to respond from a Business, Application and Infrastructure/Technology Architecture perspective.
Their output was captured/consolidated as powerpoints and their playback recorded. The output is provided below.
Security and Identity
John Phillips, Microsoft
Giampiero Nanni, Microsoft
Jon Collins, Freeform Dynamics
John Whiteway, AstraZeneca