Do you like free stuff? Are you a startup?
Microsoft supports Startup America, which offers the following for free:
- Expertise -
- Weekly pitch coaching sessions with Nathan Gold
- Ask the VC Virtual Round Tables with folks like Brad Feld and David Cohen of TechStars
- BizSpark: free software and other benefits from Microsoft to qualified startups
- Dell offers special discounts on Latitude laptops to Startup America members
- All eligible member firms receive 6 months free online Intuit payroll service
- Two free months of LinkedIn's Premium Business service
- Post job openings for free with Startup Hire and gain access to their Talent Vault with over 100,000 profiles
- Enterprise level CRM from LeadMaster
- SearchManager by Clickable for American Express OPEN provides members access to all major search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Facebook
- Funding Fees Offer from IndieGoGo, the world's largest open funding platform
- Premium membership from Biz2Credit
... and more.
We're trying to see how many startups we can enroll between now and February 14, 2012. It only takes 3 minutes to sign up and it's free. Use this URL, so I can keep track of how many people signed up after reading my blog: http://ar.gy/mharrin.