Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 2 is now available to MSDN subscribers. This introduces support for testing Silverlight 4 applications.
- Use Microsoft Test Manager to capture and playback action recordings for Silverlight 4 applications.
- Create coded UI tests for Silverlight 4 applications with Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
In addition, these features are also available in the Feature Pack.
- Edit coded UI tests using a graphical editor with Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
- Use action recordings to fast forward through manual tests that need to support Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and 3.6.
- Run coded UI tests for web applications using Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
For more details, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=192777
We have created the following videos on the new Testing features in Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 2.
|Coded UI Test for a Silverlight Application||Shows how to create a Coded UI Test for a Silverlight 4 application and run the test.||1:34 mins|
|Features of Coded UI Test Editor||Describes the new features to edit UI Test Files in a Coded UI Test||2:55 mins|
|Testing on Mozilla Firefox||Shows how to fast forward an action in recording in Microsoft Test Manager on a Mozilla Firefox browser.||1:45 mins|