If you are attending our AI Services Workshop, you'll need to get a few bits of software on your laptop in order to take part in the labs.
You've probably got most of this stuff already but worth double checking.
You will need:
- Visual Studio Code from https://code.visualstudio.com
- GitHub Desktop from https://desktop.github.com (or some other GitHub client)
- Clone this GitHub repo: https://github.com/martinkearn/AI-Services-Workshop
- Slack desktop from https://slack.com/downloads
- Join the 'AIServicesWorkshop' Slack workspace via http://aka.ms/AIWorkshopSlack
- A Microsoft account (Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc). Get one from https://signup.live.com if you don't already have one
You'll also have an option to create an Azure subscription using some special credit-card-free trial codes we have. If you already have an existing Azure subscription, you are welcome to use that instead.
Full steps on how to get all of the above are here and we'll go through it with you on the day too.
I look forward to seeing you there.