New link for TreeGridView

Some people reported problems actually running the TreeGridView sample, so I’ve recompiled it on an RTM build machine (previously I was using the latest internal VS build). You can get the new version (that also includes release & debug binaries prebuilt) here: http://www.windowsforms.net/blogs/markrideout/TreeGridViewRebuilt.zip

-mark

1. John Bollwerk says:

Mark

What do I have to do to get CheckBoxColumns working?  Clicking on the CheckBox seems to have no effect, the check mark does not appear.  I really want to use this control but need CheckBoxColumn functionality.  Please respond.  john.bollwerk.ctr@scott.af.mil

Thanks

2. gabe says:

it seems that URL is down? could you either post it somewhere else (maybe codeplex.com or code.msdn.microsoft.com ) or email it to me?

this is one of those artacles that I always have i the back of my mind and often on my harddrive but it seems that my copy got lost…

thank-you

gabe@rebelbase.com

gaccettola@gmail.com

3. Package the TreeGridView for VB 2008 says:

Please let me know how I can compile the TreeGridView in C# to create the tbl file, so this control can be used in VB 2008. Thank you. Patrick

(my email address is: patrickwongc8@yahoo.com

4. tulika says:

How can i add new rows in treegridview controls?

5. pendy says:

why this control can’t uses in C# 2008?

my email address is: pendy23@21cn.com

6. Izumo says:

Mark

Please respond.  izumo82@hotmail.it

Thanks

7. Mr.Kent says:

Mark

your treegridview is very good! I am a new learner of c# and i will ask the same questiong ' What do I have to do to get CheckBoxColumns working?'  please give me some suggestion,thanks.

my email address : huanglong302@hotmail.com

8. Sergio says:

Is there an update for Windows 7 and VB2010?

In these circumstances I can not place the control on the form

My Email: sergio.dragani @ fastwebnet.it

9. thanks sir for your usefull code says:

Hi Mark I really appreciate your code

could you explain to me how to use it in my VB.net 2008 project

talal.hamdaoui@gmail.com

10. TPoppy says:

Hello Mark,

It seems the link for your TreeGridView is down again.  Is there any way to get a copy of your code?

Lisa

11. TPoppy says:

Hello Mark,

Lisa again.  My e-mail is shadow9880@msn.com

Thanks!

12. Hello Mark

Your TreeGridView looks great but the link doesn't work!

Is it possible to have copy to this email: sinoplez@hotmail.com ?

Thanks in advance!

13. Tomas Rodríguez says:

Hi Mark,

Is there a expanded property in your component showing the status of a expanded node?

Thanks.

14. Mark Rideout [msft] says:

I already responded to your comment here: blogs.msdn.com/…/510700.aspx

-mark

15. Hi Mark, This is a great Control. Thanks for it. when i am using this i have a prblem in binding data to ComboboxColumn.

First colulmn is a Textbox and second is comboboxcolumn. Each Combobox will have different list based on Textbox Value.

How we can acheive this? Which Event

Thanks

Raj

16. Hi Mark, I am eagerly waiting for a solution. will be a great help. Thanks . Raj..