E' disponibile un aggiornamento (minore - stability release) del Windows Azure SDK incentrato maggiormente su bug fixing e alcune migliorie nell'uso del portale online, dei servizi di Remote Desktop e del Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Questa la lista presente sul sito:
- Resolved an issue that caused full IIS packages to double in size when packaged.
- Resolved an issue that caused a full IIS web role to recycle when the diagnostics store was full.
- Resolved an IIS log file permission Issue which caused diagnostics to be unable to transfer IIS logs to Windows Azure storage.
- Resolved an issue preventing csupload to run on x86 platforms.
- User errors in the web.config are now more easily diagnosable.
- Enhancements to improve the stability and robustness of Remote Desktop to Windows Azure Roles.