Oggi è uscita la versione 2.0 di PRISM, la Composite Client Application Guidance per sviluppare applicazioni LOB (Line Of Business) con WPF e Silverlight !!
La nuova versione comprende :
- Composite Application Library
- Reference Implementation (Stock Traders application in WPF and Silverlight)
- Quick starts (9)
- How-Tos (26)
- Lots of documentation for everything you want to know about UI patterns and client architectures.
La release può essere scaricata qui : here
The Composite Application Library is designed to help architects and developers achieve the following objectives:
- Create a complex application from modules that can be built, assembled, and, optionally, deployed by independent teams using WPF or Silverlight.
- Minimize cross-team dependencies and allow teams to specialize in different areas, such as user interface (UI) design, business logic implementation, and infrastructure code development.
- Use an architecture that promotes reusability across independent teams.
- Increase the quality of applications by abstracting common services that are available to all the teams.
- Incrementally integrate new capabilities.