The EMEA mobility team have put together a porting lab to help you understand Windows Mobile 5.0, and to help you move your applications to the new OS....
Welcome to the EMEA Windows Mobile Application Development and Porting Program. The aim of this program is to provide you with the technical training and support, required to port or develop, feature rich applications for the next generation of Windows Mobile – Windows Mobile 5.0.
The program consists of three different steps:
Firstly you will need to attend a free one day training event where you will learn all about the new features of Windows Mobile 5.0 and will be shown exactly how to develop and port new or existing applications.
During the day you will be provided with instructor led hands on sessions culminating with you being able to test your applications on devices running Windows Mobile 5.0.
We will provide you with on-going support in developing and porting your application(s) to Windows Mobile 5.0.
We will guide you through the application certification part of this project where you will have your application Windows Mobile logo tested. This package is worth around £500.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be ready for the new wave of Windows Mobile!
Why should you attend this event?
· Learn about Windows Mobile 5.0 new features for developers
· Gain hands on experience of the new developer tools
· Test your current application on hardware running Windows Mobile 5.0
· Take advantage of technical help to port your current application
· Begin the process to be ready with a fully feature rich application running Windows Mobile 5.0 and gain competitive advantage
· Have the chance to gain a free application test
Registration for this event is on a first come first served basis and we are only allowing one person per company to attend. There is a limit of ten people for each lab day, so please hurry and book a place today!
To find out more about the event and to register please visit this website.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Microsoft Chertsey Training Centre
· 21 June 2005
· 22 June 2005
· 23 June 2005
· 24 June 2005