It's that time again. Yep - time for the 2017 Integration Boot Camp (formerly known as the BizTalk Boot Camp). As always, it's free, and open to anyone and everyone. With the new features and easier interaction with Azure Services, we have so many new and different things to show. The key technologies in this boot camp are BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1, Azure Logic Apps, Service Bus, and much more.
The agenda is being created, and will be added when the details are finalized.
- In-person event; Skype is not offered
- Laptop: Many discussions include hands-on activities
- Azure subscription: Azure virtual machines, Logic Apps, and other Azure services require an Azure subscription
- Non-disclosure agreement (NDA): A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required; which is available to sign upon arrival. Many companies already have a NDA with Microsoft. When you register, we’ll confirm if one already exists.
8050 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Note: This year's boot camp is in a different building than previous boot camps.
When you arrive, check-in is required. If you are driving to the event, car registration is also required (download and complete Vehicle and Customer Registration).
Event Time: 8 AM - 4:30 PM EST
Attendance is limited. The event is targeted towards a technical audience, including administrators and developers. Registration includes:
- Attendance both days
- Breakfast and lunch both days
- Access to the Microsoft company store
See Hotels_2017 (downloadable word doc) for some recommendations.
Ask in this post or contact me: mandi dot ohlinger at microsoft dot com.
We hope to see you here!