Join us in this 2-day Windows Phone Mango BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) Workshop, just for designers and Developers interested in crafting Windows Phone Mango Apps. In this 2-days workshop, we will go into understanding the design principles and the tools needed to design Windows Phone Apps and have fun punching codes till you have your own Windows Phone App. In this workshop you will also learn about Windows Azure for Windows Phone. Participants need to have their own laptop. Expression Blend and the rest of the Windows Phone tools are required to be installed for building your prototype.
Date: 27-28 Aug 2012 (Monday – Tuesday)
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Info Trek Training Center
3rd Floor, Amcorp Mall, Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Location Map, click here
Register now, click here.
- To ensure you receive a call from us to secure your seat , kindly be reminded to include your correct mobile no (eg. +601x xxx xxxx) in the registration.
- Get yourself prepared prior to the actual workshop, please download the following tools:
Getting started with Windows Phone
2-days Course Outline:
1. Getting Started with Windows Phone 7 Development
2. Expression Blend 4 for Windows Phone 7
3. Windows Phone 7 Features:
- Page Navigations and Orientation
- Application Bar
- Input Scope
- Multi-Touch Interface
4. Using Pivot and Panorama Controls in Windows Phone 7
5. Windows Phone 7 Application Lifecycle and Execution Model
6. Background Agent
7. Camera and Photos in Windows Phone 7
8. Local Database in Windows Phone 7
9. Using Accelerometer
10. Writing Globalization Applications for Windows Phone 7
11. Writing Location-Based Applications with Maps Control
12. Networking, Socket and OData
13. Push Notification
17. Selling Your Mobile Apps at the Windows Phone Dev Center
For more details, call Info Trek at 03-79548130.