What is it?
Light Up Sharepoint is a free event where we will show you how easy it is to take your Microsoft SharePoint investment to the next level. This one day event will excite and inspire you, show you new opportunities and also provide you with information and help to get you started on the exciting journey of custom Microsoft Sharepoint development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Expression and Microsoft Silverlight.
The need and desire for rich, elegant and interactive user experiences for Microsoft SharePoint business applications is already high. And this need will grow in the future! The advanced development tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 together with Microsoft Silverlight give developers the power to create truly stunning, cinematic user experiences for Microsoft SharePoint team sites, dashboards, KPI indicators and other line of business application scenarios.
Who should attend?
This event is intended for development managers and team leads, LOB and enterprise application architects and anyone interested in extending the Microsoft SharePoint platform to create powerful custom solutions.
· Introduction to Microsoft Sharepoint 2010/ BPOS development (45 Min)
· Professional Microsoft Sharepoint development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (1 hour)
· Testing Microsoft Sharepoint solutions (1 hour)
· Light Up Microsoft Sharepoint with Microsoft Silverlight (1 hour)
· Effective source and version control with Team Foundation Server for Microsoft Sharepoint development projects (1 hour)
· Wrap up and Q&A (30 Min)
May 26, 2011 (Thursday)
Registration and Breakfast start at 9:00AM
Event starts at 9:30AM to 4:30PM
Microsoft Auditorium, Level 29, Petronas Twin Tower 2, KLCC