So you’ve been talking and hearing about the super duper cool Start.NET program that Microsoft Malaysia is currently running…. but have you been getting the anticipated attention from your friends and colleagues?
Read on for more details.
Who are we looking for?
Anyone who share the passion and excitement on .NET, and do it in the most creative and interesting ways. Someone who can create a sparkle of getting to know more about .NET!
What do you need to do?
· Create a VideoBlog about .NET (between 30 – 60 seconds). You may obtain the facts and information from: http://www.microsoft.com/malaysia/press/archive2007/linkpage4361.mspx
· The ending frame of your VideoBlog must include the URL: www.startdotnet.info
· Upload the video on your blog or online
· Email your Name, Company, Telephone number and Email Address, together with your VideoBlog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
But… what do I VideoBlog about?
VideoBlog the coolest, slickest, cutest, or most elegant styles you have to drive the excitement of getting to know .NET. VideoBlog about what you LIKE, who do you WANT to see, what technology in .NET that you LOVE about … Seriously, just blog about ANYTHING that’s related to .NET!
What are the rules on blogging?
· You must be located in Malaysia
· You cannot post vulgarities, defamation notes, pornography or anything illegal
· You cannot defame anyone in any ways
Violation in any of the rules will result in disqualification without notice. (Be responsible for your video)
How is the VideoBlog measured?
· .NET and the url www.startdotnet.info must be highlighted in your VideoBlog
· Creativity of the VideoBlog
What will the winners get?
Grand Prize :
1 x 3-day-2-night trip to Bali for 2 persons (flight & accommodation provided) and 1 x Windows Vista Ultimate with Service Pack 1
Second Prize :
1 x Visual Studio 2008 Full Pack
Third Prize :
1 x Windows Vista Ultimate with Service Pack 1
Every participant will receive a token of appreciation from Microsoft
Start the VideoBlog NOW!
Here's a sample VideoBlog for your reference. Start exercising your brain juice now! 🙂