It's critical that after a customer signs up to attend your event that you go back with value-added suggestions and reasons for attending. Multiple "reminder" calls are boring and ineffective.
Check out what Corporate Network Services just sent out:
Thank you for registering for the Microsoft and FileMaker seminar on Tuesday, May 22 at Dave and Buster’s in White Flint Mall called “Creating Business Value Through Teamwork and Collaboration.” We look forward to seeing you there!
Here are the Top 10 reasons why you will want to join us that morning at 8:30 AM:
10. It’s at White Flint Mall (also home to The Sharper Image and H&M)
9. Parking is free and convenient, especially on the upper deck entrance to Dave and Buster’s
8. You can use your lunch hour after the seminar to play at Dave and Buster’s
7. Breakfast will be served, and there will be plenty of hot coffee
6. You can win fun sports themed prizes
5. You can win valuable software from Microsoft and FileMaker, including Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
4. You can network with other people in the industry – more than 50 of your colleagues have registered to attend
3. You will have direct access to representatives from Microsoft Corporation and FileMaker Inc. to ask your questions
2. Your boss will be impressed with your new knowledge about productivity enhancing technologies
And the number one reason to attend the seminar on May 22 is:
1. You will see how easy it is to improve teamwork and collaboration in your organization using SharePoint and FileMaker
If you have any questions about the event please let me know. To update your registration or to register other people visit https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=117013. The site also has driving directions.
No surprise that 57 people are registered today...with 11 days to go.