A couple of days ago the new version of Windows Azure Training Kit was made available for download. The training kit consists of two versions, depending on your development environment (Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010).
Below are the new things in this release of the kit:
- Updated all hands-on labs and demo scripts for Visual Studio 2010, the .NET Framework 4, and the Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio version 1.2 release
- Added a new hands-on lab titled "Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service (September 2010 Labs Release)"
- Added a new hands-on lab "Debugging Applications in Windows Azure"
- Added a new hands-on lab "Asynchronous Workload Handling"
- Added a new exercise to the "Deploying Applications in Windows Azure" hands-on lab to show how to use the new tools to directly deploy from Visual Studio 2010.
- Added a new exercise to the "Introduction to the AppFabric Service Bus" hands-on lab to show how to connect a WCF Service in IIS 7.5 to the Service Bus
- Updated the "Introduction to AppFabric Service Bus" hands-on lab based on feedback and split the lab into 2 parts
- All of the presentations have also been updated and refactored to provide content for a 3 day training workshop.
- Updated the training kit navigation pages to include a 3 day agenda, a change log, and an improved setup process for hands-on labs.
If you are interested in Windows Azure development, this is a good start…