Got this email update from our colleagues in China. They’re doing an amazing job at providing indepth mobile development training that no other platform can provide, not the iPhone, not Nokia and definitely not RIM. If you’re an enterprise and serious about Mobility, this is the way to go.
21 people from 14 partners attended the mobile training during 21st – 22nd, Apr, 2008, in Fujian MTC, Xiamen. The training was very successful and got very good feedback.
- Opening & Welcome
- Opening speech by Haiyang Ju from MS(China) DPE
- Two days training primary sessions
- LOB Mobile Application
- Visual Studio Designer for Mobile Devices
- Managed development and devices
- HOLs “Notification & Managed APIs”
- HOLs “Device Data Access and Merge Replication”
- HOLs “Performance Tests”
Welcome Opening(Haiyang Ju) Ning Ma