Got this email from the Fierce Developer newsletter that AT&T’s DevCentral program is organizing a webcast to be presented by Maarten Struys. Those of you who knows Maarten, he is a expert on all things mobile and embedded and his webcasts are very popular.
Join devCentral for this free Webcast on “Windows Mobile 6 best practices” to learn how to simplify development and deployment processes in the line of business (LOB) applications around Windows Mobile 6. Register now!
Who should attend?
Software Developers interested in learning the best practices in developing Windows Mobile 6 applications.
Access instructions will be sent to registered attendees prior to the start of the webcast event.
Join us and discover:
· How to simplify line of business application development and deployment.
· How to more easily build a single application that runs successfully across the many devices in the Windows Mobile family.
· Learn how to provide an enhanced user experience.
· Receive tips in migrating to Windows Mobile 6 platform.
What you will learn:
· New features of Windows Mobile 6.
· How to develop native and managed applications for Windows Mobile 6 devices with Visual Studio 2005.
· How to migrate existing Windows Mobile 5 applications to Windows Mobile 6.
· How to write applications that can run on both Windows Mobile 6 Standard and Windows Mobile 6 Professional devices.
· How to use the Device Emulator and Device Emulator Manager to help testing your applications on a broad range of devices.
· New features for Developers with Visual Studio 2008.