Jim has been busy at producing a ton of How-To videos on Windows Mobile development. These are quick and easy videos that shows you visually how each feature is used. He covers topics such as :
- How Do I: Enable and Use the Device Emulator
- How Do I: Get an Application to Automatically Start When a Mobile Device Wakes Up?
- How Do I: Debug Native Code in a Managed Windows Mobile Application?
- How Do I: Implement a Managed Application Requiring Callbacks from a Native API?
- How Do I: Create a Desktop Project for Installing CAB Files to a Windows Mobile device?
- How Do I: Merge Replication for Windows Mobile Device Access? (Part 2)
- How Do I: Merge Replication for Windows Mobile Device Access? (Part 1)
- How Do I: Improve Data Performance using Visual Studio 2005?
Go watch them, or download them to your desktop, Windows Mobile phone, Zune, iPod whatever and start learning. The videos come in these formats: WMV , iPod , MP4 , 3GP , Zune , PSP. Cool!