- You have few decent comments and a ton of comment spam.
- You have people linking to your posts – finally.
- When you have consistently increasing traffic/subscribers for the past few months
- When you spend a whole day thinking about what to blog about.
- You get a call from a headhunter who’s looking to hire a Chief Software Architect for a local wireless company and says he got your name from a webblog.
I got that call today, but unfortunately, Microsoft treats me well and I hate to have to change my blog URL again and start all over 😉