Looks like I’m forced to divulge my 5 inner most secrets.
- I’m a gun nut and my favorite caliber is .45 ACP. A very American choice.
- I taught C.I.A and BASIC programming for a year in a computer shop near where I lived in Malaysia when I was 15.
- Used to “delve” in software protection schemes during the days of Apple II together with my old buddy Dinesh Nair.
- I used to have a very strong stutter everytime I try to say the word “Where”
- I used to have asthma till it got cured after I started smoking.
oh the last one is a double! I’ve stopped smoking but occasionally love cigars.