Feed Your Zune is a very cool application that allows you to subscribe to podcasts and vlogs and sync them onto your Zune. It comes with the following features:
- Automated download and syncing of Audio and Video Podcasts to your Zune.
- Full featured RSS video playback. Supports all video formats.
- Discover thousands of amazing Video and Audio Podcasts with the built in Channel Guides from Network2, FireAnt, and more to come!
- Open web architecture - supports RSS, BitTorrent, and Blog Permalinks.
- Create playlists, favorites, manage disk space, and more...
Even if you don't have a Zune yet (like me), it works very well as a PC based podcast/vlog aggregator client. If you don't have Zune installed, it'll give you an error message, but just click ok and continue. Feed Your Zune is simple to use, has a beautiful interface and plays most vlogs without having to install obscure video codecs like Quicktime and mp4.
This will keep me occupied till I get a Zune. Go install it now, Sports Racers!