TestAPI has released its 0.2 version. New features include:
- App Control API - In the earlier version, automation of the test apps (in proc/out proc) was demo'd in a sample. Now this is integrated into the TestAPI making it simpler to test the apps.
- New Visual Verification Features
- A new tolerance map visual verifier in SnapshotToleranceMapVerifier
- New operations on snapshot (And and Or) allowing you to mask
- A new Snapshot.FromWindow(...) constructor with ability to include and exclude the window chrome in snapshots.
- Improved visual verification internals
- New Command Line Parser features
- xUnit/nUnit Samples - This breaks the dependency on VS to run samples making it easier for people not using VS to see the API in action
- Enhanced documentation
Please check the updated TestAPI. Would greatly appreciate any feedback - (the good as well as the constructive 🙂 )