PDC opens tomorrow, and while we previously pointed out some of the key Mesh-related Live Services content, we’ve changed our titles and released information on a few more sessions. So here’s a refreshed list of ways to find us at PDC. Keep in mind that a recording of each session should be at the URLs below within 24 hours after the session completes. We’ll also have some cool content coming on channel 9 and 10, we’ll be posting links as that all comes online.
Monday: we don’t have any Mesh-related sessions on Monday, because we’re saving some fun announcements for David Treadwell’s keynote Tuesday morning. You’ll be able to find us for a chat in the Big Room, though — look for the Live Services demo station just to your right as you walk in the main doors to the lounge/labs area, aka The Big Room (in the printed mini-guide, we’re the area shaded dark red on the LACC Floor Plans page). 10 points and an invite to drinks with the Live Services team to anyone who can make us break and spill the beans before the keynote (and -100 points and booth cleanup duty to any team member who becomes a bean spiller 😉
Tuesday: after the keynote ends, the Mesh fun begins!
- 12:45pm BB41 Live Services: What I Learned Building My First Mesh Application (new since last time we posted)
- 1:45pm BB04 Live Services: A Lap around the Live Framework and Mesh Services
- 3:30pm BB20 Live Services: Making your Application More Social
- 5:15pm BB05 Live Services: Building Applications with the Live Framework.
- 10:30am BB19 Live Services: Live Framework Programming Model Architecture and Insights
- 1:15pm BB51 Live Services: Programming Live Services Using Non-Microsoft Technologies (new)
- 3pm BB06 Live Services: Mesh Services Architecture and Concepts
- 4:45pm BB30 Live Services: Building Mesh-Enabled Web Applications Using the Live Framework. (new) Note that the printed mini-guide incorrectly lists BB34 as also being in this same time slot.
- 6pm Ask The Experts — look for the Live Services tables
- 8:30am BB31 Live Services: FeedSync and Mesh Synchronization Services
- 10:15 BB35 Live Services: The Future of the Device Mesh
- 12pm BB34 Live Services: Notifications, Awareness, and Communications. Note that the printed mini-guide incorrectly lists this talk twice — it will in fact only presented once, in this timeslot.