Yesterday (May 12th) we experienced an email service outage from approximately 12:30pm to 8:00pm PST. If you invited anyone to share a folder during this time, they likely did not receive the invitation email. We don’t yet have support for re-sending an invitation, so for now the best option is to remove any impacted users and then re-invite them.
To re-invite a user:
- Delete the pending invitation
- Sign in to Live Mesh at http://www.mesh.com
- Click on the Desktop button to view the Live Desktop
- Locate your folder on the Live Desktop and double click it
- On the right hand side of the folder view you will see the Live Mesh bar, click on Members at the bottom of the bar
- Confirm that the person you invited is still listed as being in the Pending state
- Click on Edit
- Select the person and then click Remove
- Now click OK
- Re-invite the member
- While still in the Live Desktop view of the folder that you want to invite the member to, click on Add
- Type the email address of the person you would like to invite to the folder
- Click OK
Thank you for your understanding and for participating in the Live Mesh Tech Preview to help us make a better product.