Last October, Lynn Langit, a fellow DE, told me about an unconference she attended called She’s Geeky. Now it’s happening in NYC this weekend! She’s Geeky is for women interested in technology, not just development. Women from all over the technology world are coming (see who’s coming); from programming to advertising to biotech to social media to finance. So girl geeks, come on down, I’ll see you there!
By attending She’s Geeky, you benefit from the opportunity to:
- Build relationships and even partnerships across disciplines.
- Learn something new from other geeky women.
- Find answers to the questions that matter to you.
- Consider business issues related to the technology industry.
- Be exposed to new ideas for making and keeping technology relevant.
Oh, and follow @shesgeeky on Twitter.