There are only a few conferences – large and small – that I go to every year. DIA Electronic Document Management. BioIT World. DIA Annual Meeting. HIMSS.
But for the Life Sciences team one of the most important is ShareFEST, being held this year at the Lowes Hotel in Philadelphia on April 24th to 26th.
What is ShareFEST?
ShareFEST is the premier SharePoint conference for life sciences, attended by senior business and IT professionals from over 120 pharmaceutical companies, device manufacturers, biotechs, and service providers.
This year’s event includes, for the first time, an optional pre-conference day: the Microsoft Life Sciences Innovation Forum. This full-day forum on April 24th showcases the latest innovations in life sciences delivered jointly by Microsoft and Intel executives and experts in the life sciences industry.
Of course, that drives the other question, which is:
Why should I go?
Besides the exhibit hall – which has a who’s who of SharePoint vendors across the whole value chain of Life Sciences – there are top-notch speakers who will be presenting, including:
- Scott Lundstrom, Group Vice President, IDC Health Insights
- Ketan Paranjape, Global Director, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Intel
- Steve Aylward, General Manager, US Enterprise Health and Life Sciences, Microsoft Corp
- Dux Raymond Sy, Managing Partner, Innovative-e Inc
- Michael Gannotti, Senior Technical Architect, Microsoft
- Matt Walz, Chief Strategy Officer, NextDocs Corp.
- Ravi Shankar, Senior Vice President, Paragon Solutions
Need more info?
Check out the conference website at http://www.sharefestconference.com
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next up: a sneak preview at the SharePoint apps that will be showcased at ShareFEST.
Check us out on Twitter at #ShareFEST and #ShareFEST2013