If you are involved in the Life Sciences industry, you should be aware of the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Innovation Awards offered by Microsoft.
Microsoft Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Innovation Awards 2007
Call for Entries opened on March 1, 2007
Call for Entries closes on May 10, 2007
Website to Download Call for Entry or more info: http://www.microsoft.com/industry/healthcare/lifesciences/innovationawards.mspx
Overview of Award:
Show the medical community, industry experts, and consumers around the world how companies are using Microsoft-based technology to revolutionize health in an award winning way; by bringing therapeutic breakthroughs to market faster, helping to fight chronic illness, and enhancing the quality of life for people worldwide.
Each award category will be presented to the company that best demonstrates the innovative use of Microsoft-based technology to accomplish: excellence by improving the productivity of discovery and innovation, effectiveness of research and development, efficiency in drug manufacturing and supply chain processes, effectiveness in sales and marketing, and optimization in business operations.
- Clinical Development
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Sales and Marketing
- Discover and Product Innovation
Value to customer and partners:
- Winners will be featured in promotional and marketing activities, such as a press release, web content, as well as possible media interviews.
- Winners will be announced in a “Microsoft branded” national advertisement (to be chosen by Microsoft).
- Winners will receive a trophy.
- Winners will receive a marketing document on how to publicize the fact that the organization is a winner. Includes a “winner” specific logo to use for all their marketing materials.
email: Monika Skibeness (or call 425-870-4880) at email@example.com