1. Could you please tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
I’m the IT Manager of An-Nahar Newspaper. I established the IT dept. at An-Nahar right after I graduated from AUB in 1995
2. How the idea of the #applicationname came to you?
An-Nahar Newspaper has to be reached and read on all platforms and mobile devices (smartphones/tablets)
3. Why you decided to implement this idea specifically on Windows8/Windows Phone/Azure?
I believe that Windows 8 is a promising OS and it’s going to be widely used as all Microsoft products.
4. What resources on Microsoft or community side you found most helpful while working on the app?Could you please take us on a quick tour to understand your application better?
I outsourced the development of the application and it was programmed and ready to use in no time due to the efficiency of Microsoft programming tools.
5. What are your interests behind technology?
Speed, mobility, reliability and availability
6. Any plans for news apps or projects in general?
The Newspaper app is already in the Windows Store.
7. What would you advise to Developers in the region who also would like to become #MEAHero?
Use Microsoft programing tools and get your apps. running
8. Where the community can catch up with you online or offline?
I live in both worlds