According to Greg Sullivan, Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Group Product Manager, over 2 million Windows Phone 7 Handsets has been sold since launch. When people use this phone, they really, really like it.
In an interview with CNET, Greg Sullivan said “While sales were certainly a measure of the platform’s success, customer satisfaction and developer investment were more important leading indicators. And to that end, the company has been pleased”
Here are the few interesting metrics shared by Greg:
- Customer satisfaction is at 93%
- Brand awareness is at 66%, which is 22% more since the platform was released
- 90% Customers would recommend the phone to others
- 6,500 apps in the Marketplace
- 24,000 developers signed up