So, you want to attend the second edition of Microsoft Tech.Ed in Middle East for Free? MicrosoftFeed in association with Microsoft Gulf is giving away 01 Free Entry Pass and 20 Discount Vouchers to attend this 3 day conference. Tech·Ed is Microsoft’s premier technical education event providing the most comprehensive technical training on Microsoft’s suite of products, technologies, solutions and services. Tech·Ed is the conference that will help you solve today’s real-world challenges and prepare you for tomorrow’s innovations.
The competition will run till Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). So, what you have to do to win this Competition?
- Follow @Microsoft_Feed and tweet about this competition.
- Don’t Twitter? That’s cool, you’re still eligible. Just go and register for MicrosoftFeed’s Newsletter.
- Follow MicrosoftFeed on Facebook. That’s it!
What Do I Win?
You will win a Single Entry Pass whose current value is $1100.00 US (AED 4050.00). Twenty other winners will get a Discount Voucher to register for the conference. Immerse yourself in 3 days of intensive technical learning and discussion at Tech•Ed Middle East 2011. Tech·Ed is for technology professionals involved in building, deploying or maintaining IT solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Hear about the future of Microsoft’s products and technologies directly from the Microsoft leadership team in the keynote
- Choose from 200 technical sessions delivered by Microsoft and industry experts
- Touch the technology through more than 40 PC-based instructor-led training labs
- Ask your questions at the NEW Ask The Experts forum
- Meet with product experts and see product demos at the Technical Learning Centre
- Explore industry solutions at the Tech·Ed Expo
- Students can also participate.
- The competition ends on Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
- I will contact the winners through direct email or message on Twitter/Facebook.
- If a winner does not come forward, a second winner will be randomly chosen.
- Winners will be announced on 1 March, 2011