In Microsoft Excel 2010, Pressing [Ctrl] + [‘] is a speedy way to duplicate the formula or figure in the cell above the one you’re in. In case of duplicating formula, this shortcut does not change the cell address even if it is relative reference. It exactly copies the same formula in the above cell.
If you want to copy the formula from C3 to Range C4:C7, Just select the range and press [Ctrl] + [‘], This will automatically populate the cells with above formula. The example is displayed in Formula view and Normal View.
Before applying shortcut
After applying shortcut (In Formula View)
After applying shortcut (In Normal View)
You may also like to check out:
- How to AutoSum via Shortcut Key in Microsoft Excel 2010
- How to enter a Fixed Date & Time in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Have a cool Idea or Suggestion for Microsoft Excel? Let us know!
- The Great F4 in Microsoft Excel 2010
- The Famous F5 in Microsoft Excel 2010
- How to see Formulas at a glance in Microsoft Excel 2010
- How to create an Instant Chart in Microsoft Excel 2010
- 40+ Cool Features of Microsoft Excel 2010
- Opening Excel 2010 Workbooks in earlier versions of Excel
- 10+ Beautiful Microsoft Office 2010 Wallpapers