To place links in cells that enable you to load other documents with one click, enter a name for the link in a cell and press [Ctrl] + [K]. You have four options to allow a cell link to:
- Existing File or Web Page allows you to link to existing file or open a web page.
- Place in this document allows you to link to specific sheet or defined ranged name.
- Create new document allows you to create and link with a new document.
- Email Address allows you to send an email with specified email address and Subject.
You may also like to check out:
- How to AutoSum via Shortcut Key in Microsoft Excel 2010
- How to enter a Fixed Date & Time in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Have a cool Idea or Suggestion for Microsoft Excel? Let us know!
- The Great F4 in Microsoft Excel 2010
- The Famous F5 in Microsoft Excel 2010
- How to see Formulas at a glance in Microsoft Excel 2010
- How to create an Instant Chart in Microsoft Excel 2010
- 40+ Cool Features of Microsoft Excel 2010
- Opening Excel 2010 Workbooks in earlier versions of Excel
- 10+ Beautiful Microsoft Office 2010 Wallpapers
You want to send an email on click of particular cell, Just select the cell and Press [Ctrl] + [K] to specify Email address and subject and click Ok.