The Beta 2 TR update of the Project 2007 SDK is published.
- Portal: Project Developer Portal in the Office Developer Center on MSDN includes links to the Project 2007 SDK, Project 2007 blogs, as well as the Project 2003 SDK. Following are the other main pages in the Project Developer Center:
- What’s New for Developers in Project 2007 includes links to MSDN Webcasts.
- Project Community includes an RSS feed for the Project 2007 Team Blog, and other Project blogs and sites.
- SDK Online: Project 2007 SDK in MSDN online library: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ms512767(office.12).aspx
- pj12ProjectSDK.exe includes two HTML Help files:
pjSDK2007.chm (conceptual topics and managed code reference), and
pj12ReportingDB.chm (a preliminary Reporting Database Schema reference).
- pj12ProjectSDKSamples.exe includes the following complete sample projects that relate to topics in the SDK.
The Beta 2 TR SDK includes updates of the seven “How to” and “Walkthrough” topics in the Beta 1 and Beta 2 releases, plus the following:
· How to: Create a Project Workspace and Link it to a Project
· How to: Use the OLP to Link an Object to a Task
· Using the ProjTool Test Application (guide to the sample application in the download)
Beta 2 TR conceptual topics include updates of the Beta 1 and Beta 2 topics, plus the following new topics:
· Windows SharePoint Services Infrastructure for Project Server
· Using the Object Link Provider
· The Reporting Database and Report Data Service
· PSI Methods for the RDB
· Events for the RDB
· Prerequisites for Reference Code Samples
The PSI reference is updated with new code samples for methods in the Project and Resource Web services, among other changes.