The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the August release of Lifecycle Services.
- Six LCS solutions are live in Azure marketplace for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- LCS solutions are curated industry/vertical-specific content including but not limited to, business processes, code, and data and bundled with a consistent execution methodology which helps steer towards repeatable & predictable implementations. If you are a partner/ISV and would like to work with Microsoft for creating solutions for ‘AX 7’, please complete the survey found here by August 27th, 2015.
- Re-engineered notification framework is in preview this month. This framework will pave the way to light up enhanced notification experiences in LCS in the coming months. Immediate improvements include additional details such as project name and inviting organization details in the project invite emails.
Business process modeler
Library uploads in Business process modeler to have improved error handling and error reporting in case of failure/error conditions.
- The ability to set SQL Server disk configuration options has now been extended to all topologies that contain multiple VMs. These options enable you to specify the number of disks and the size of each disk to be deployed.
Public Preview Features
In this release, the ‘Localization & Translation support’ tool tile has been given the shorter tile name, ‘Localization and Translation’ to support the internationalization of LCS tooling.
Service now contains:
- Dynamics Regulatory Alert submission. This was previously located under the Cloud Powered support (CPS) tile.
- Dynamics ERP Translation solution.
What’s next in LCS – survey
We are always working towards improving your LCS experience and we would like to understand how you use LCS for your projects and what other tools and services you use in conjugation with LCS to meet your ERP project implementation/upgrade needs. The data we receive when you complete this survey will help us prioritize the efforts and the investment in LCS for the coming months.