The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the November release of Lifecycle Services.
This release includes a reworked experience with several preview features. These include:
- A new Methodology tool for projects
- A starter methodology is provided, called Sure Step Agile
- You can attach templates, and documents to task
- You can create your own methodologies
- SharePoint Online integration for document storage
- Visual Studio Online Team Foundation Server integration for tracking tasks and bugs
- Reworked project user management, invitation process, and streamlined project types
- A new Downloadable tools section, where you can find the tools that were previously available on InformationSource. The content that was previously hosted on InformationSource is available on CustomerSource, here.
- A reworked sign in page where you can now:
- Learn about Lifecycle Services
- Find marketing content to share
- Issue search now supports filtering of product issues by :
- Configuration key