Lifecycle Services Maintenance – Thursday, October 2nd, 2014

Dynamics AX Lifecycle Services will perform our scheduled infrastructure maintenance.

(detailed timeline below)

We appreciate your patience as we work to improve the site for you.

LCS will be down during this period

PDT

UTC

10:00 - 18:00

17:00 -01:00 (Next Day)

1. Haytham says:

Hi

In Infrastructure Estimator , I cannot find terminal server, it was there .

Thanks

2. Arild Jakobsen, EG says:

We are looking forward to your fixes and improvements, especially the extended language support and better library merging 🙂

3. Hi Haytham,

I am assuming your above comment is related to production topology estimation. The service estimates for terminal services if you have defined operating sites in usage profile, these operating sites are marked as remote for location and if there is data provided for WORK SCHEDULE (PEAK CONCURRENT USERS PER HOUR).

4. Claudia says:

Hi.  I was able to access LCS as a partner prior to today's maintenance.  When I log in now I get the following message – "Sorry, we can't let you in to Lifecycle Services. In order to log in, you must have a Microsoft Dynamics AX service plan. Your current plan is: New Partner Advantage, and the organization account number is: 4******. To get access to Lifecycle Services again, click  here to find out about the available service plans.

I would like to confirm if this is in fact a licencing issue that I need to take up as a business or if this is an issue associated to the maintenance.  thanks,  Claudia

5. Waldemar Pross says:

My cloud hosted environment was removed from LCS. Same happened to my colleague.

All Azure components remained active.

6. Ryan Whittaker says:

I'm having exactly the same issue as Claudia.  I've checked our service plans and all are active so I believe the issue is in LCS.

I'm not able to use LCS at all now!

7. Remo says:

+1 Partner with the same issue as Claudia and Ryan

8. Veronica says:

+3 Partners with same error message.

9. Anne Kathrine says:

+1 Partner with same error message.

10. Ryan Whittaker says:

Our SAM has just dropped a note to say MS are aware but it seems to require US support.

11. Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused. We are looking at this issue right now on the highest priority. We will get back to you with an update ASAP.

12. Hello everyone,

We have shipped a hotfix on priority with a workaround which should resolve most of the login issues. Can you please try logging in and let us know if you face any issues.

In the meanwhile we are working on a permanent fix and should be available in production in a few hours.

13. Jake Roder says:

+1 partner with the same error message as Claudia.  This was not resolved since, even though the most recent blog posts indicates that all issues have been fixed.

14. Claudia says:

Thanks I can now login.  However, when using the BPM (process 8..6.1.3) standard processes, and adding a gap into the existing diagram, it does not appear to be changing the Name and Description of the change, although you can see the new block on the flow chart.  Also it appears that you can no longer indicate the expected effort for the gap and/or the type of change, eg extension etc.  Regards,  Claudia

Skip to main content