The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the August release of Lifecycle Services.
- The Business process modeler now only allows libraries to be copied, “Adding” is no longer available.
- The Business process modeler now supports uploading Visio diagrams into process libraries.
- The Cloud hosted environments tool now has:
- A new development and testing (5 box) environment.
- Several new retail environments.
- A choice of how many virtual machines and their size when you are deploying.
- Option to specify a domain name and VNET name you want to deploy to.
- The Issue search tool now includes proactive fixes released by Microsoft.
- Nearly 300 error messages have been rewritten to be more clear and helpful.