The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the July release of Lifecycle Services.
- The Business process modeler now includes a new, discrete manufacturing APQC library.
- The License sizing estimator now generates a report that shows actual license usage for connected environments.
- The System diagnostic service has been updated to include support for SQL Server 2014.
- The System diagnostic service has been updated to improve connectivity for connections behind proxies.
- The Cloud powered support tool now displays premier support cases.
- The Cloud hosted environments tool now enables you to turn on/off Azure virtual machines.
- The Cloud hosted environments tool now provides links that enable you to connect to Azure virtual machines (via .rdp files).
- The session inactivity time-out period has been increased to 12 hours.