The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the February release of Lifecycle Services.
This release saw the addition of 4 all new features and 52 bug fixes.
- Improved user interface, text, and navigation
- Mark new/changed components as not gaps in business processes
- Launch AX 2012 from a business process
- Search issues by an AOT path
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart projects may now be created from Lifecycle Services.
KEY BUG FIXES
- Issues which prevented the upload of .AXBPM files into Business process modeler.
- Dependency on an outside authentication system which caused service disruptions.
- Terminal Services was not being correctly sized by Usage profiler.
- Batch processes that cross over a day boundary were not displayed correctly in Usage summary charts.
- Batch processes with recurrence type "greater than Hours" would not upload from the Excel upload tool.
- Addition of many previously uncatalogued bugs into Issue search.