The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the January release of Lifecycle Services.
This release offers a wide range of new features and service enhancements across existing tools, as well as paving the way for feature tools and enhancements to come.
- Improved user interface, text, and navigation
- Restructured the first page for faster navigation
- Standardized color scheme
- Standardized sizing and spacing between controls
- Server licenses added to License Sizing Estimator
- Support for AX 2012 R2 CU7 added to the Customization Analysis Tool
- Importing users and security roles from an existing project added
- Auto recovery capabilities added to Customization Analysis VMs
- Text color of validation errors has been changed to make them easier to see.
- Issue search code changes that included both application objects and SSRS reports can be opened
- Minor changes have been made to the RFP Response spreadsheet.
- Text corrections have been made in License sizing estimator and Usage profiler.
- Incremental collector failure to store max date has been fixed.
- Answering SSRS and SSAS questions in Usage profiler no longer causes Excel downloads to fail.