If you are having problems getting the synchronization to work between Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and Project Server when using the June Pre-Sales VPC you should check the batch jobs. The following notes will give you some guidance.
1. While logged onto the VPC as Administrator. Click Basic from the Navigation pane.
2. Locate the Batch Job Users list.
3. Click on the job for "Updates for projec server integration"
4. Click Functions. Click Change Status.
5. Click on the Waiting status.
6. Repeat the same process steps 4-5 for the job "Process transactions for synchronization service"