I need to apologize

Sorry about leaving things hanging, I’m currently on vacation, that’s why the ‘blog’s not been updated.

I’ll be back on Monday the 29th and continue where things left off.

1. Anonymous says:

What’s this "vacation" crap? Get back to work, you slacker.

2. Anonymous says:

Happy holidays! 🙂

3. Anonymous says:

> I need to apologize

No you don’t. You don’t need to apologize for being teased. You already announced the end of style and it ended. Run with it. ^u^

4. Anonymous says:

How come Raymond gets more holidays than you?

5. Anonymous says:

It’s because Raymond takes his vacations, I just let them pile up (and expire).

6. Anonymous says:

How many do you get. The minimun in Australia is 4 weeks. That pretty much the max as well though some shift workers may get 5 or 6.

We hear that yankees only get 2 weeks.

7. Anonymous says:

Does Soundblaster support in NTVDM fall under Windows Audio. If so what can you say about it.

The suggestion box is closed.

8. Anonymous says:

You get 5 weeks starting at 12 years of seniority, IIRC.

And SB in NTVDM isn’t my area, that’s 100% in the NTVDM code (it’s virtualized before I get it).

I’ll fix the suggestion box.

9. Anonymous says:

Do you get paid for your leave when it expires? Or is it gone for good? I’m no labour expert, but from what I hear from our HR dept, here in South Africa your leave can’t expire, and for some strange reason you can’t cash it in, unless you leave the company. You are, however, strongly encouraged to take leave frequently.

10. Anonymous says:

Beuges, if your leave expires, it’s gone for good.

11. Anonymous says:

So take your leave before your leave is taken!

12. Anonymous says:

I, of course, agree wholeheartedly that Larry should take all the leave he has coming to him. There’s tons of work to be done at home that is just waiting for him to take vacation time. Of course, perhaps that’s why he doesn’t take much vacation time….

Then again, I do the same thing so I can’t really blame him in the least.

I have to admit, Microsoft’s flextime is a wonderful thing. It’s so helpful and comforting to know that if I need Larry to do something in the middle of the day, he can usually figure out a way and the time to do it. I do have to remind him, and remind him, and remind him, but I never nag 🙂