A small, but usefull link collection to use for configuration and upgrading System Center Operations Manager.
- Installing System Center Operations Manager on a Single Server
I prefere this installation only for test und developer enviroments, because there is no
HA (High Avaibility) and maybe performance issues happen.
- Distributed Deployment of Operations Manager
- Upgrade SCOM 2007 R2 to SCOM 2012
The supported upgrade Path SCOM 2007 R2 is:
SCOM 2007 R2 > SCOM 2012 > SCOM 2012 R2
- Upgrade SCOM 2012 to 2012 R2
- Exporting and Importing user roles Sample1
- Export and Import user roles Sample2
- Migrate subscriptions between Operations Manager enviroments
- System Center Operations Manager Sizing Helper
Usefull Tools SCOM 2012
Usefull Tools SCOM 2007 R2