Here are some more links from my private collections.
This links are very usefull to administrate, configure, and troubleshoot System Center Operations Manager.
In a seperate post I will give you more information about Management Pack Authoring and some Management Packs which are written by myself.
Create Monitors Windows
- Create a two state script Monitor
Really useful, to understand PropertyBags and the Scripting Mechanismus
- A secound two state script Monitor
It also shows the Monitor creating steps
Create Monitors Linux
- Creating a Syslog Monitor
- Creating Linux Syslog Monitor
- Creating a two State Linux script Monitor
It isn’t the same as a Windows Script Monitor. This link can help to understand the Linux Script Monitor mechanismus
- Everything about SCOM Data Warehouse Grooming
- Partitioning And Grooming Has Not Completed Recently
- Manually run partitioning and grooming on SCOM database
AEM (Agentless Exeption Monitoring)
ACS (Audit Collection Service)
Usefull scripts and Management packs