As the summer and spring season starts, and it’s time to take your skates for a run, I’m happy to announce that we just launched Rollerblade® Inline Skates app for Windows Phone at Microsoft BUILD conference in San Francisco!
The app is immediately available from Nokia Collection on all Nokia Windows Phone 8.0 devices. From Rollerblade® the leader of inline skating industry and our partner:
West Lebanon, NH –Rollerblade®, the international leader in the inline skating industry, recently announced the launch of the Rollerblade® Inline Skating App, a brand new application that’s taking the sport to a whole new level. Through a partnership with Nokia, Microsoft, and the Active Network, the Rollerblade® Inline Skating App is the official application for the sport and will enhance the skating experience for users worldwide. The new Windows 8 Phone app allows users to enjoy features such as tracking workouts and fitness goals, sharing progress and photos with friends and family via social media, finding the newest gear, and photographing their skating experience.
10 Cool things you can do with Rollerblade app
1. Track your skating progress
2. Take action photos with your skating stats and share them on social networks
3. Share your routes with your friends
4. Compete on world-wide leaderboards with fellow skaters from all over the world!
5. Find the best skates for YOU
6. Find nearby Rollerblade® locations
7. Set goals to keep you motivated to skate
8. Our training plans have a set of lessons, videos and auto-tracking plans for everyone: from the beginner to the marathon expert
9. Meet new friends who love to skate
10. Enjoy, have fun, stay fit and be motivated